Thursday, May 10, 2007

We have a winner!

Drumroll please........

#40 Jennifer
"Wow - what fantastic candy!

I watch movies all the time, so this really shouldn't be difficult, but I'm drawing a total blank! My 2-yr. old runs around saying "Hakuna Matatta" (I have no idea if that's spelled right!) from "The Lion King" all the time.
And my hubby's favorite move is "Red Dawn" and he always shouts out the line, "Avenge me!"
Ooo- I just thougt of one that cracks me up. In "Night at the Museum" the statue says, "Your name is Dum-Dum, now bring me some gum-gum." That just tickles me for some reason!"
***

CONGRATS!!! I just wanted to throw in too that that is my daughter's favorite line from Night at the Museum! She can quote the whole scene! It's so funny! Email me with your snail mail address and I will get it out to you!

In spirit of the blog candy and telling me your favorite movie lines, I wanted to tell you some of mine.

*When hubby asks me to do something for him I respond with "Or what? You're gonna set my country music award on fire?" That gem is courtesy of Super Troopers! There are so many more we say from that movie but I won't go there!

*When I call my family and the answering machine picks up I sometimes say "Bueller, Bueller, Frye, Frye"

*"People know me. I have several leather bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany." -Anchorman

*"They were cones!", "Say hi to your brother Tito for me", "Once again, things that could've been brought to my attention YESTERDAY!", "Sir, one more outburst from you and I will strangle you with my microphone wire." -Wedding Singer (can you tell I love that movie!?)

*"A gun rack? You got me a gun rack. I don't own A gun, let alone many guns to necessitate an entire rack. What am I gonna do with a gun rack?" Wayne's World You have to hear him sya it to appreciate how funny it is.

*"You don't smell like Santa, you smell like beef and cheese." and "I love smiling, smiling's my favorite" (I even have a shirt that says that with Buddy's picture on it!) -Elf

*"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?", "What is this? A center for ants? How can we be expected to teach children to learn how to read... if they can't even fit inside the building?" -Zoolander (someone mentioned that one already)

*"You're an a**hole Putman" -Club Dread

*"I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough."-The Notebook

*"Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.", "I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to." -Napoleon Dynamite

*"Me and Jenny, we was like peas and carrots." -Forrest Gump

*"You boys like MEX-I-CO?" -Super Troopers

I could go one forever and ever but I'm already late posting as it is! I might be back with a card later. See ya then!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

NO FREAKIN WAY!!! I can't believe it!!! ME? I'm so unbelievably thrilled! I've never won blog candy, and this is some of the BEST I've seen! Thank you SO MUCH!! I'll send you my addy!

Meli Palmer said...

Congrats Jennifer!!! You are winning some AWESOME candy!!

Colleen Schaan said...

so, you are a movie buff are you???

Love all your lines!