Friday, May 25, 2007

Have a safe weekend!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to pop in and say that I hope everyone has a fun and safe Memorial day weekend! I plan on lazing around the house with hubby and kids!

This is the card I made for my niece. I was trying to think 'Amy Westerman' style with the different patterns of papers. She is so good at that!!!

  • Cakeabella (Stamping Bella)
  • Paper Tray (Paper Trey Ink)
  • MME, MAMBI patterned paper
  • Slit punch
  • aqua painters and re-inkers
See ya next week!

9 comments:

Amy said...

you know I love it, girl! I want that polka dot apron!!!!! So cute, and love the black scalloped edge, really makes the card pop! Hope all is well with you Heidi!

Hugs,
Amy

Allison Rankin said...

This is lovely...nice job!

Creative Expressions by Stephanie said...

You did a fab job...Have a super weekend!!!

*hugs*

Steph

Rose Ann said...

Wonderful card, Heidi! I love everything about it! Wow!

Anonymous said...

Awww - this card is AWESOME!!! I totally love it - the polka dots on the apron are all matchy w/ the patterned paper and I really love the swirly stuff on the card base -- is that a stamp or more patterned paper?? And the little "bling" brads in the corners - are those fancy sequins?? This is just great - love your stuff!!!
Kerry

Bethany Paull said...

This is so pretty! Love the little starbursts in the corners.

Melissa said...

Terrific! I love the way the black makes the other colors pop!

Amy said...

I love how the dots on the paper under the bella just make a one row border. Very adorable.

Have a great week!

Sarah said...

I love your cards. You have some really fab layouts. Thanks for commenting on my blog ... I finally responded to a question you asked recently. Sorry it took so long for me to get back. Check out the answer on my blog. Thanks for visiting my site.