Sunday, May 06, 2007

Relaxing day yesterday

Before I talk about my day yesterday I'll share a mother's day card I made. This is the first picture where I have put some of the accessories in the pic too. I don't know if I have time to do this every time though. We'll see!

  • JoAnn's $1 stamp
  • SU Jumbo Dot wheel (can't remember the name)
  • 1/8 inch snap stamps
  • DCWV paper
  • Primas
  • Marvy Giga and Mega scallop oval punches
  • Stazon black ink
  • SU slit punch
  • Prismacolor pencils and gamsol
  • ribbon, rhinestones, stickles, pop dots
*****
I had such a nice day yesterday! My MIL and I took the kids and drove an hour south to the area I grew up. We went to the flea market and I got a few things (nothing for myself of course!) and a flat of flowers for my momma. From there I dropped them off my grandma's house (MIL's mom) to visit while I met my mom, sisters, best friend, and mom's best friend for lunch. My mom bought all of of us lunch and we laughed and talked and picked on eachother just like we always do when we get together. It's always so much fun!!! After that we got some pictures together and went into a few shops.

Here are some pics of my absolutely insane sisters, mom, and I!



Angel and I

Mom and I

Back: Miss, Nichole, Holly
Middle: Angel, April
Front: Mom, Me

Now for the crazy pics! My sisters are going to kill me for posting these on here! You know I love you girls!

This is our 'Rock On' picture. We always have to take a few silly ones.
*****
On another note I am working on my Gallery Idol card. It's coming along! Just hope I like it in the end!

6 comments:

Linda SS said...

Cute photos...I can tell that you and your family have so much fun getting together:) Best wishes to you in the Idol contest - you are doing great.

Allison Rankin said...

Super card! Nice pics of you and your crew!

Rose Ann said...

What awesome pictures of the ladies in your family!! Too cute!

I love your bubble bath card as well...very nice!!

Anonymous said...

Love that card! I can't believe JoAnns has $1 stamps and that is one of them. We just moved and I don't have a Joanns now. Figures. LOL

Creative Expressions by Stephanie said...

Love the photos!!! Looks like you guys had a blast! Your card is too cute as well.

*hugs*

Steph

stargate_freak2 said...

wow I really like your hair!! and whats aunt apey doin in the last picture, she looks confused and attacked lol