Saturday, February 24, 2007

Yummy Souffle!


I had a very sacred evening tonight! I got to go to the grocery store (Meijer) ALL BY MYSELF! Oh my goodness, it was almost magical. No babies wanting held, no little girls whining they're hungry, no having to go down the same isle 3 times because you couldn't concentrate on what you were trying to do. Ahhhh, sweet release.

Anyway, I thought I would browse around for a while in the craft and school supply section to see if they had any super big paper clips everyone keeps making. Didn't find anything like that but I did find a pack of Souffle pens for $12.99! Everywhere else they have been around $19.99, which I think is a little steep. I checked to make sure they had them in the right spot, and they did. I even watched to make sure they rang up right, and they did. Meijer, of all places! Now I can't wait to use them! I also got these 6"x6" cork magnets that were on clearance for a buck. I have a few ideas for them, and the souffle pens will come in handy for that!

On another note, I ordered 1/8 inch snap stamps from Anna Wight's Ebay store (I put a link in yesterday's post) on Thursday afternoon and I got them in the mail today! From Texas! Not Priority! Is that awesome or what!?!?!

I also got a few stamps that I ordered from Eat Cake Graphics today. I mounted them on the cling foam but have only got to stamp out one. I got the little girl looking at the sun rising and a little bunny holding an egg. They are super cute!

I did make a card today but I can't show it yet cause it's a surprise for a certain someone!!!

Well, I might be back later with another card, or maybe not {giggle}. I may be too tired by the time I get the kids in bed and the rest of the groceries put away. Have a happy Sunday!!

2 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Thanks for the tip on checking Meijer for the Souffle pens. I will have to check ours.

L8ybug2 said...

Wow! I'll have to run up there and check them out. I haven't been there in a while. Thanks for the tip.
~~Rita~~