Monday, February 26, 2007

'Celebrate' with a little blog candy!



Alright, so I've gotten over 1000 hits and I want to 'celebrate' a little! The first 4 people that leave a comment will each get 2 yards of white 3/8 inch grosgrain ribbon.

I want to thank everyone for all of the support and comments and hopefully they keep coming 'cause I love doing this!

Now for the card details:

  • Almost Amethyst and Mellow Moss ink
  • Lexicon of Love stamp set (SU)
  • Cuttlebug Stylized Flowers embossing folder
  • blender pen
  • ribbon
  • scallop edge scissors
I love making cards with this stamp because it is so generalized. I can use this card for a birthday, anniversary, wedding, or even a pregnancy! I'll tuck this one away for those times when you need to grab one and go!

11 comments:

YM said...

Wow! Blog candy to say you made a beautiful card...that's just too sweet!

I've only recently found your site but I love your cards...gotta make a mental note to tell peple when I like something in a regular basis!!!

YM

Allison said...

And here I was just coming to compliment you on your card...woo hoo! (BTW, nice card...ha!)

Cindy Keery said...

Ohhh beautiful card! I love how you've done the background!

Cindy

Anonymous said...

I love this card! It's so pretty! Stephanie V. H.

Jennifer said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing it with us!!

iralamija said...

OH!! This card is so soft and beautiful!!! Love the colors!! and I would like to win some ribbon!!
TFS!!

Bety

Jessica (jessrose21) said...

I know I'm not in the first four but I wanted to tell you how pretty your card is! I love the soft colors. Ironically, I just ordered a roll of white grosgrain last Friday! It's a staple. :)

Scrappin Ashley said...

beautiful card!

Rose Ann said...

This is so soft and pretty! I love the colors....just beautiful!!

laura j said...

very beautiful card ...love the colors you used!

Marie said...

This is really pretty, I love the soft colors! TFS