Let's start the day off with a card! I made this one with my sister Angel in mind. She is 'dating' again after a divorce and I just want her to always know just how beautiful she is inside and out. She is a trip and we have a great time together!
- GardenBella (www.stampingbella.com)
- Diva Dresses (beautiful girl, TAC)
- Cool Cat (flowers, SU)
- Bashful Blue, Mellow Moss, and watercolor paper
- Mellow Moss, Bashful Blue, Cool Caribbean, Positively Pink, Close to Cocoa ink
- blender pen
- gray marker
- white gel pen (for her teeth) *idea from Cindy over at Starlitstudios*
- pop dots
I talked to my momma this morning and she was talking about how she is ready for it to warm up already! I feel the same way but tend to get less stamping done in the spring/summer because we are outside a lot. We are also going to join an area homeschool group which I'm sure we will be very active in.
So, when is the best stamping season for you? Are you a fire side stamper or an air conditioned stamper?