Actually, it's been hailing for the past 4 hours. I'm a little worried about Joe getting home okay tonight. He gets off work at 11 and the roads just keep getting worse and worse!
I got 2 more cards done and didn't actually need either of them! I have several cards to do but these just didn't end up that way! Oh well, I have till 9 tonight when House comes on. Then don't interrupt me!
I also made myself a nifty little 'created by' signature on my cards (like someone would try and use them anyway!).
This one is from a sketch challenge on ASB. I really need to start doing all of the challenges so my cards stop looking so redundant!
- NRN Designs paper
- It's a Girl Thing stamp set (TAC)
- sheer ribbon
- black pen for doodling
- Mauve Mist ink pad (SU)
- Coluzzle circle template
- pop dots
- gray marker for outlining
- Heidi Swapp edge distresser
- Tempting Turquoise, Cool Caribbean, and Close to Cocoa CS (SU)
- T. Turquoise, Close to Cocoa ink pads (SU)
- Simply Said stamp set (SU)
- Rhonna Farrer Flourishes acrylic stamp set
- Purple Onion Designs alphas
- brown polka dot sheer ribbon
- turquoise thin ribbon
- white Prismacolor pencil
- metal charm
- pop dots
I am thinking of doing some blog candy. I have to get some first but it's definitely on my to do list! So keep an eye out!
I also added a counter to see how many hits my blog gets. That should be interesting to say the least!