Saturday, February 10, 2007

Decided to Simplify

I decided to simplify my blog page after not having used it for months now. I blame it on the bright pink and distracting background for not having written. Hey, think what you will but I'm going to stick with that reason!

So, now the trouble is catching up on all of the events that have happened the last few months. Let me give you a run down really quickly.

  • We had a nice and blessed Christmas.
  • Clinton turned one.
  • My best friend had her very first baby! {Love you Heather and Hannah!}
  • I bought Rhonna Farrer Flourish and Alphabet stamps! Love 'em!
  • My hubby, Joe, went on a fishing trip to Florida with his dad. He had a great time and didn't want to go back to work once he came back!
  • Had a sleepover with my sisters and mom while he was gone. We had a BLAST!! I'd love to make it a tradition every year!
  • I GOT DAUGHTRY TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, can ya tell I'm excited about that! For those of you who might not know, Chris Daughtry was on season 5 of American Idol and did not make it to the final 3 (even though he should have) but now has a band and touring the U.S. He will be at Bogarts in Cininnati and my sister Nichole and I are going. Woo-hoo!!!!!!!!
  • I got my hair done! Cut and highlighted! I love it! I have bangs now!
  • I have now acquired 3 Cuttlebug embossing templates which I can't seem to get enough of!
  • So far this year I have been on time for birthday cards and such. Okay, so it's only February but give me a break!
That pretty much catches you up on the things that have been going on around here. Fun, huh!? Now on to some fun stuff. Pictures! Here is Clinton at his Birthday party!


And here is one of Joe in Florida.


And a few of my Valentines that I just did yesterday. I am loving the Cuttlebug Swirls embossing folder!


  • Cuttblebug EF
  • Scallop oval punch
  • pink polka dot sheer ribbon
  • $1 stamp from Michael's (there were actually 3 overlapping hearts but I cut 2 off)
  • white gel pen
  • Prismacolors and Gamsol
Both the scallop oval and the heart are popped up. The card is 4x4.



  • Cuttlebug EF
  • pink polka dot sheer ribbon
  • Swirl heart stamp from Dollar Tree
  • Versamark
  • white embossing powder
  • vellum tag
  • Stazon black ink
The heart is popped up and card is 4x4.



  • Unfrogettable (SU) stamp set
  • Cuttlebug EF
  • green pola dot sheer ribbon
  • pink bead
  • scallop oval punch
  • white gel pen
  • google eyes
  • Prismacolors and Gamsol
This was my most favorite one out of the bunch. I love Mr. Froggie with the googley eyes! The inside will read "Hoppy Valentine's Day!" The scallop oval and the froggie are both popped up.

Mark my words, I will be back tomorrow!!!! I have had a hankering for making a paper bag book. I think I might see what I can do with one today. Have a good day all! God bless!

No comments: