Sunday, February 11, 2007

Good Morning!

I was awakened this morning by a smack in the head and someone yelling "UP!" at me. I knew exactly who it was before I opened my eyes. My sweet, precious, darling, little pain in the hiney son, Clinton! I love him to pieces but sometimes, well sometimes I want to pull the pillow over my head and sleep in. At least till 8:00.

I did get a card done this morning though! I was on the ball. I would still be crafting now but I need to pick up the house a little because Joe and I are going to H&R Block this morning for our taxes. Unfortunately, I don't think there will be any 'fun money' this year. We have been talking about looking for a house this spring. That would be awesome and I hope we can make it happen. Anyway, here is my card.


  • Cool Caribbean, Lavender Lace, white CS
  • Lavender Lace, Old Olive, black ink
  • Cuttlebug Divine Swirls embossing folder
  • All the Best (SU) stamp set
  • Just Smile (TAC) stamp set (happy hello's)
  • Coluzzle circle template
  • ribbon and ric rac
  • pop dots
  • rhinestone
  • tiny tag
  • brad
I'll be back later! Hopefully.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heidi!
Beautiful cards you've created lately. :) It's nice to read your updates too, love Clinton's b-day pic.
Love ya,
Amy