Sunday, February 18, 2007

Good morning! Hope everyone had a pleasant Saturday! After Joe got home from class yesterday we got ready and went to his cousin's wedding. We almost weren't able to go due to the weather, but we managed! It was nice to see her so happy! Her new hubby sang a song for her that he wrote! It was very sweet.

Once the song was over, I hit Joe on the arm and said "why don't you do stuff like that for me!?" He waited for my wink that I usually give him after saying things like that. And he got it. He knows I love him!

I have been hearing all this talk about the Fabriano notcards that JulieHRR got a few SCSers hooked on and they are very beautiful, until I saw the price. I think it was like $12 for 20 or so. That's a little too out of my price range. But I did like the soft look instead of the stark white paper that I tend to pull out so I tried using watercolor paper to soften. I think it turned out nicely! It will definitely work for me!


  • watercolor paper
  • Eggplant Envy ink pad (no, I still haven't switched over!)
  • Mellow Moss ink pad
  • Fanciful Flowers stamp set (TAC)
  • square background stamp
  • purple sheer ribbon
I stamped the square in Mellow Moss and stamped off for a lighter look. When I stamped the flowers I spritzed with water before stamping. Thanks for looking!

Check in tomorrow for BLOG CANDY!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww.....Jolee did a wonderful job on this card!!! Give her a kiss for me and tell her I said GOOD JOB!!!!!! :)

Heidi said...

You're such a butthead April! Please be honest, don't hold back! :0P

Allison Rankin said...

This is very well done!

sblogspot said...

Very elegant card

Deborah said...

Love this card. Love clean, crisp and elegant.

Creative Expressions by Stephanie said...

I love how such a simple card can look so amazing!!!

Rose Ann said...

This is gorgeous...love the simplicity!