Friday, February 23, 2007

My first Cakeabella!



I really like how the colors ended up with this one! And the rhinestones are a personal fave of mine! I used a blender pen and ink pads to color her in. She is also on watercolor paper to make coloring her run smoother. Thanks for looking!

  • Cakeabella stamp (http://www2.blogger.com/www.stampingbella.com)
  • Paisley Rockz stamp set (TAC)
  • Tempting Turquoise, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, and watercolor paper
  • rhinestones
  • pop dots
  • scallop edge scissors
  • push pin for piercing paper
P.S. I'm waiting for my 1/8 snap stamps to get here before I put a sentiment on the front. If you don't have any yet you should get them from Anna Wights Ebay store!

7 comments:

L8ybug2 said...

What a cute card. These Bellas just keep popping up everywhere. I guess I'm going to have to get some for myself. BTW, I see you're in Troy, I'm just south of you in Tipp City. Small world!
~~Rita~~

Allison said...

No more bellas...you're killing me...mine still aren't here! I guess I will have to stalk my mailman on Monday again...sigh! (By the way, nice job!)

Mrs Adept said...

Love this card. Love the composition too. It's great.

Jovita said...

The colors are beautiful... I love brown combos. I also like your layout. Thanks for the link to Anna's ebay store... I'm going to go check it out ;)

YM said...

Ahhh Bellas are talking over the world and chipping away at my will power!!!

Great card! Love the colours!

YM

Marie said...

I love this layout and the colors are great! TFS

Joshua Wood said...

Ensure that you have a few practice sessions on the piano prior to the date of your examinations. These things weigh a ton, so the shipping alone can double your price. An avid reader all of my life, I eventually let go of many advertising accounts to concentrate solely on the design and production of books.