I'm just breaking in my Like it a Latte set! I thought it might be hard to use because I have seen so many examples that are phenomenal! But actually it wasn't so hard. I used Prismacolors around the cup to give it a little depth but I think it was subtle enough. Hopefully now after this weekend is over I'll get to play a little more with my new goodies!!
- Pixie Pink CS
- The Paper Studio patterned paper
- Like it a Latte stamp set (SU)
- Riveting stamp set (SU)
- Chocolate Chip, Pixie Pink classic ink
- Chocolate and Pink Prismacolor pencils
- Gamsol and blending stumps
- Marvy mega scallop oval punch
- Coluzzle oval template
- Cuttlebug slide die
- American Crafts ribbon
- pop dots
Jolee and Ava had their birthday party yesterday. We all had a nice time! They seemed to get excited and happy with every single gift they opened. I'll spare the details but Jolee did get a kids cookbook and measuring spoons so she is insisting on cooking dinner tonight.
Ava Bella Jolee