Wednesday, March 21, 2007

An unexpected night!

This card looks so much better in person. The blues actually match and so do the browns. I needed a simple and quick birthday card for yesterday and this one did the trick. I try to use Stipple Celebrations as much as possible (which is hardly ever) since it seems to be one of the sets that doesn't get much attention! We all have those!


  • Stipple Celebrations stamp set (SU)
  • Cuttlebug birthday embossing folder
  • ribbon (from Michael's)
  • staples
  • scallop edge scissors
  • sanding block
  • pop dots
*****
I had picked up free tickets to the circus here in town a few weeks ago but completely forgot about it until last night. I mentioned it to Joe's mom and she said she would watch Clinton if I wanted to take the girls. I told her that sounded great.

On the way there I think I may have been more excited than they were. I had never been to a circus before so it was a first for all three of us.

We had such a good time! They had so many neat acts and cool music. We will definitely be going to another one when Clinton is big enough to sit still, well at least a little bit.


I just loved this one of Jolee! The show was getting ready to start and one of the first acts was the 'tiger tamer' and they were bringing the tigers in one at a time (in their own cages). When she saw the first one she got so excited, then she realized that more and more were coming out. There ended up being 7 in all and she covered her mouth because she just didn't know what to do with herself. Had to take a pic of that!

1 comment:

Rose Ann said...

How cute! You captured the moment for sure. She's adorable!