Monday, March 12, 2007

Trying something different


  • kraft CS
  • Barely Banana CS
  • Rhonna Farrer Flourishes stamp set
  • chipboard circle
  • yellow paint
  • sticker
  • Versamark ink
Okay, so this is really out of my style range but I keep seeing so many different ways to make cards lately from discovering all of these wonderful blogs! I think I would have really loved this card if I had an actual chipboard sun or maybe even a die cut sun. I guess my problem with the card is the 'sun rays'.

This one is going to be sent to my momma because we both keep talking about how we are so ready for spring to come! And it is getting up to 63 here today!

Anyway, I am going to keep trying things that might not be in my comfort zone because you never know what you will end up in love with!!

Hope you enjoyed my eye candy yesterday! There will be real blog candy coming soon so keep an eye out!

7 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

I think it looks great!

Amy said...

Hi! I just wanted to let you know I enjoy your blog and have added it to it from my blog! Thanks for sharing!

Amy

Amy said...

that was supposed to say "I have added a link to it from my blog". Does that make more sense????

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I like it...different is good once in a while, huh? Your mama will love it, I'm sure.

Amy S.

Anonymous said...

Just fabulous! Very imaginative and elegant.

Amy said...

Wow...that is a great sun card. I really love it. Creative and "out of the box"!

Rose Ann said...

This is so cool and creative! I love it. Is it okay to add your blog to sites I visit? Thanks!