Thursday, March 01, 2007

Breaking in new paper!


  • Paper Tray stamp set (www.papertreyink.com)
  • SEI paper
  • black CS
  • Cool Caribbean and Ruby Red ink
  • Marvy scallop oval punch
  • rhinestones
  • hole punch
  • ribbon
  • pop dots
Every time I go to Hobby Lobby I usually have to buy a few sheets of paper. I can't help it, I'm a paper hoarder!! It's a disease, really! I am trying to actually use some of it instead of pulling it out and staring at it 'cause it's so pretty. I was successful this time. Next time, who knows!

3 comments:

Scrappin Ashley said...

I love SEI paper....they are all so pretty and beg for me to buy them!!

Unknown said...

So cute Heidi! I love all the colors and patterns - it all works so nicely together!!! P.s. - I'm a paper hoarder too! :)

Anonymous said...

This is a super cute card!! Love it! Aren't BG papers the best? Ü