Saturday, April 14, 2007

Want my goodies?

No! I do not mean it that way! Get your minds out of the gutter! I am in need of getting rid of some of my things so I can buy more. There are still so many things i keep finding that I want soooo much! Therefore, to get that money, I have to make it! And for me to make it, you have to buy it! Get it? Got it? Good! So, get your Paypal account ready and get busy! Please. {wink}

Cling mounted Angel set (set of 4) unknown maker- $4.00, shipping included


Collage Alpha (set of 28, current $26.95) - slight staining on rubber $25, shipping included


Quirky Uppers, Lowers, and Numbers (set of 68 altogether, retired) - slight staining on rubber and wood $50, shipping included


Good Times (set of 28, retired) - slight staining on rubber, heavy staining on wood of 2 stamps (see below) $16, shipping included




Watercolor Minis (set of 12, current $17.95) slight staining on rubber and wood - $16 shipping included


Looks like Spring and matching punch (set of 6, current $28.95-punch current $13.95) - Both $40 shipping included


Quickutz $4 each, shipping included or both for $7.00 SNOWFLAKE IS SOLD


Cardstock dog sticker sheets $1 each shipping NOT included, buy all 3 and shipping is on me!


If you have any questions or want to buy any of it, just email me at pea_pods_mom@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Gina Wrona said...

Sweet! I love Dogs~I'll take all 3!