I am a Zombie right now. The kids are coughing and Clinton keeps waking up crying. I think on top of his cough he has an ear infection so I'll need to take him to the doc. So, I am going to keep this short and sweet.I got my new batch of Starving Artistamps rubber a few days ago so I have been having fun with those! Here are a few....
For this one I stamped the tree in Chestnut Roan and then took my pink Souffle pen and added the flower buds.
- STAMPS- Tree P14.11, Grass P14.09, Ornate Tooled Leather BG (Starving Artistamps)
- PAPER- Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink
- INK- Colorbox Chestnut Roan, Certainly Celery, Versamark
- OTHER- Word Window punch, pink Souffle pen, brads, pop dots
I love the heart from the scalloped ornamentals set! It's so easy to use!
- STAMPS- Scalloped Ornamentals (set of 3), I love you madly 42.16, Medium stitch set (Starving Artistamps)
- PAPER- Cool Caribbean, red
- INK- Stazon Jet Black, Versamark
- OTHER- Nestabilities rectangle and scalloped rectangle dies, ribbon, pop dots
I'll have a few more to share tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by today!! Don't forget to check this post for your 10% off code for Starving Artistamps!!