Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Love is in the air!

Good afternoon! There might be a few of you reading this that are snowed in today. We are supposed to have 4-6 inches accumulated by tonight but I don't know how much I believe that. MIL and I are planning on taking Jolee and Ava to see the Hannah Montana concert movie tonight and get some dinner afterwards. It's the first time just 'the girls' have gone out together. Usually, it's his mom that watches Clinton if I want to do something with the girls. It should be fun!

So, now onto showing some of my new cards I've done the past few days. First, my first 3 Queen Kat Designs cards! Yes, I wanna share all 3 at once! I am having so much fun with these! 2 out of the 3 are no layer cards because these stamps are sooooo easy to use! Love the designs! Without further ado.....


  • STAMPS- Let's Party (Queen Kat Designs)
  • PAPER- white CS
  • INK- Brilliance black
  • OTHER- Copic markers, push pin, stickles



  • STAMPS- Huggy Monster (Queen Kat Designs)
  • PAPER- white CS, red CS
  • INK- Pretty in Pink, Positively Pink, Brilliance black
  • OTHER- Prismacolor brown pencil, OMS, pop dots



  • STAMPS- Let's Party (Queen Kat Designs)
  • PAPER- Rock Star Stack (DCWV)
  • INK- Stazon jet black, Cool Caribbean
  • OTHER- ribbon

Well, there you have it! I'll be back tomorrow with some Tea Party Valentines!! Hope you enjoyed these cards!

Stay Warm!!!!

5 comments:

Tanis said...

And I say it again...VERY cool!!

Anonymous said...

I love these, Awesome!!

Tami Bayer said...

Adorable...party like a rockstar gave me a good giggle.

Anonymous said...

I KNEW you would pick that monster stamp! I told her, I bet the first thing heidi picks is that stamp! LOL

Rose Ann said...

All of these are wonderful, Heidi!! Love 'em!!