It's Wednesday again! And that means it's smARTworks Tea Party time! This week Donna challenged us to make a Valentine's Day card. That was pretty simple for me since A. I needed to make Valentine's anyway and 2. I just got a few lovey dovey sets in my new smARTworks batch. Then again, who says you have to actually have a 'love' set for those kind of cards? For this first one I used my so well loved 'Birdie Fun' birds. I also used my Alpha-02 for the x's and o's (this set just so happens to be half off along with several others you can find here) and stamped them onto my red ribbon. Topped it off with pink rhinestones for the eyes.
- STAMPS- Birdie Fun DK-04, Alpha-02 (smARTworks)
- PAPER- scraps
- INK- Brilliance black, Stazon
- OTHER- ribbon, rhinestones
Although it's hard to see on this one, I used black stickles on the ladybug.
- STAMPS- Ladybug Lg., WD-108 I love you (smARTworks)
- PAPER- KI memories (I think)
- INK- Brilliance black
- OTHER- Copic red marker, Nestabilities dies, slit punch, black stickles, pop dots
Make sure you check out the rest of the gals through the day! Can't wait to see what they've come up with!!!
In the Works.....smARTworks
Mama Dini's Stamperia
Have a great day!