How can you not love these adorable little guys!? I swear I am so addicted to them! I'm going to be getting a few more! And for those of you who love these guys too, the artist is supposed to be drawing up some holiday/winter ones!! I absolutely cannot wait!!
This one is made with Pip & Oggy. I kind of strayed from my usual colors with this one and I also had a hard time not adding a black matt to every piece. I Versamarked the harlequin pattern on the yellow but it didn't show up so I added some chalk to it to make it stand out a little bit. I paper pierced above the yellow piece also and added stickles around the edges.
- Pip & Oggy, 42.02 The best thing, P25.01 Harlequin BG (Starving Artistamps)
- DCWV CS
- Stazon Jet Black, Versamark inks
- Copic markers
- decorative edge scissors
- push pin
For the next one I thought I'd use my DF stamp that I had yet to ink up. This guy is Zot and apparently he is in need of his daily caffeine!
- Zot, 41.02 Alpha (Starving Artistamps)
- Chocolate Chip, Cool Caribbean, kraft, watercolor paper
- Stazon Jet Black, Chocolate Chip inks
- Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Cool Caribbean, Pretty in Pink re-inkers
- Cuttlebug circle embossing folder
- Slit punch
- hole punch
Tracey over at Starving Artistamps will be announcing the rest of her new Design Team soon! And boy did she pick a perfect group of gals!!
Until next time, have a fantastic day!