You guys might be noticing my new banner. I can't keep the same one for very long. I like to change it up every once in a while, kinda like my furniture. I also get better with the digi scrapbook stuff as time goes on. Speaking of digi scrapbooking stuff, I was browsing a lot today and ordered some stuff and also downloaded some free stuff too. The new banner uses Corina PhunkyPower paper and the corner overlays from Traci Murphy Designs.
I made this birthday card with some scraps I had laying around. I got this cupcake stamp last week because I NEEDED one. You all know how that is!
- MME patterned paper
- DCWV CS
- Cupcake stamp (Stampabilities)
- Karen Foster 1/8 inch snap stamps
- Mega scallop oval punch, Word Window punch
- aqua painters and re-inkers
- Stazon Jet Black ink
- ribbon, pop dots, stickles, push pin
I do have to say that I am very proud of myself! Last week I did 5 out of the 7 daily challenges on Splitcoast! I rarely ever do any of the challenges over there but I have loved the cards that I have made with the challenges in mind! So, I might end up like a few of the other 'stalkers' on there and get more of a direction on what I can do to expand my paper crafting. Speaking of which, here is my FS18 challenge. Every Sunday they feature a stamper with awesome talent and style (maybe one day I'll be feature, *sigh*) and then you CASE on of their cards. The stamper this week is Seewah. I paper pierced the lines above and below the good friends and I also paper pierced all of the dots on the flourish stamp. I inked the edges with Versamagic cloud white ink and distressed the pink layer.
- Paper Tray (PaperTreyInk), Flourishes (Rhonna Farrer), Simply Said (SU) stamp sets
- kraft, DCWV pink CS
- Stazon Jet Black, Versamagic Pixie Dust, Versamagic Cloud White inks
- ribbon punch
- ribbon, edge distresser, pop dots, push pin