Friday, June 29, 2007

Candy Winner!

Sorry I have left you guys hanging! I have been playing with actions in Adobe CS3. I'm running a 30 trial version right now but I soooooo want this photoshop!!! It's amazing!

Anyway! Random # drawn was 41. So the winner is...........

~*Tiffany*~

I love your Blog! You always have such amazing cards and Ideas. My favorite Band, even though I love so many is The Killers. I just love their sound. Thanks for the chance for some Suga!

Just a side note, this isn't the Tiffany I have been referring to lately, so trust I am not playing favorites!
Tiffany, email me with your snail mail addy and I will get those out to you next week!

*****
On another note I will be gone all day tomorrow stamping Christmas cards so hopefully I'll have lots to share tomorrow night (or early Sunday morning). I am going to get off here and try to make a few Christmas cards to get into the groove. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Im pretty sure I emailed you.. *hmm*using the link in your profile? I'm excited to get these cute little stamps! Thanks