Thursday, October 05, 2006

I caved!

Okay. so I kept telling myself that I had no time for a blog. I have way too much to do! So, then why am I typing my first entry into my new blog??? 'Cause I caved! Can you believe it?! Me, caving! Yeah, so can I! Well, hopefully this is the beginning of a long sweet relationship! The only drawback is now I HAVE to spend less time on Splitcoast and ASB checking out all of the awesome inspiration! Hmmm.....we'll see if that really happens!

I have been busy making my best friend Heather's baby shower invitations. She is having a baby girl! Anyway, I am still working on the invites but took a break from those to make her the card for her gift. The 'theme' is pink and brown so I stuck with that. I love that preggo lady stamp from the Michael's $1 spot!


  • Making Memories paper
  • American Crafts ribbon
  • Coluzzle oval template
  • Close to Cocoa ink (SU)
  • Michael's $1 stamp-pregnant lady
  • ZIG markers
  • artificial flowers
  • brown rhinestones
  • staples
  • sponge

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Beautifully done! I am inspired.