Friday, February 20, 2009

A little birdie told me...

I just have to say that I am soooo ready for spring! Come on, come on already! I am ready to till and plant and see beautiful flowers! Anyone with me?!

I wanted to do a simple card last night that required no coloring (I wasn't in the mood) and this is what I came up with. I love the kraft color paper! It will go with any color and it just looks nice. I stamped off the star before I stamped it onto the kraft.


Stamps: Twee from DF Country, Star from Santa's Sweet Shoppe, Bird Words Paper: Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, kraft Ink: Colorbox Chestnut Roan Other: Fiskars border punch, ribbon, pop dots

I really need to get another natural light light bulb. My other one broke and I haven't been able to bring myself to pay for another one. I need to get my behind in gear though.

Well, I am going to go make a few calls and see if I can't take my van in to get the brakes fixed. Joe got the parts like 6 months ago but they are still sitting in the garage so now I am going to pay someone to do it. Men sometimes.

Hope all of you have an exceptional day!

1 comment:

Rose Ann said...

So cute, Heidi!! Love the colors and dotted ribbon!!