Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Springtime Tea Party

Flowers, flowers, flowers!! I took charge of the challenge this week for the smARTworks Tea Party. I decided that we needed to coax spring out with some flowerage! In my mind, I had a completely different card, but once I sat down to make it, this came out! I have been wanting to use my pretty ladybug for a while now so this was a great opportunity! Ain't she beautiful?!

  • STAMPS- Ladybugs Lg., WD-101 (smARTworks)
  • PAPER- Marcella (Target)
  • INK- Brilliance Black
  • OTHER- edge distresser, sewing machine, chipboard leaf, ZIG and Copic markers, pop dots
Make sure you check out the other ladies' creations too! And please play along if you'd like! Who doesn't wanna pump out a pretty flower card anyway?!
In the Works.....smARTworks
Mama Dini's Stamperia
Tah Dah!
SusieStampsAlot
Dee's Studio


So, high of 54 today! Yee-haw! The Go Kart should be delivered sometime today and I think Joe is going to end up giving to them before their birthday party. He is way too impatient for something like that! Although, he does have to wait till they get their helmets, which I am ordering today. One pink and one purple. They are just going to flip!

Well, I hope you guys have a great Wednesday! Enjoy the nice weather (that is, if you are having nice weather)!

10 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

What an adorable card and an even more adorable ladybug...so cute with its little flower spots. Great design!

Tanis said...

Oh, too super cute Heidi!!!
Love the colours and the cute little sentiment!

Anonymous said...

I'm looking and looking, and wondering, Where are the flowers?" Guess I don't have to tell you, but I then experienced a real V-8 moment! Really like the card.

Janine said...

The sun is shining here! It is just glorious!! I think your card is perfect!! The ladybug is so sweet!

Trish D said...

This is just so sweet and cute - perfect spring card.

Donna said...

It took me a minute to find the flowerage, too! Love the card, especially those colors!

Unknown said...

Such a cute card Heidi! Love the pink and that cute ladybug! :)

Amy said...

Very cute ladybug card!! :) Hope the girls have fun with their new go-kart.

Juliet Diley said...

That ladybug is adorable! Love the card!!!

Rose Ann said...

That ladybug is so cute! I love your distressing and sewing too!