Thursday, April 17, 2008

My first ATCs!

Good afternoon all!! I hope everyone will be outside enjoying this beautiful day today! Unless that is, you won't be having 72 degree weather. And if that's the case, I'm sorry and I hope better weather gets to you soon!!!! After I post this, we will eat some lunch and then head over to the park! The kids are practically foaming at the mouth!!

I had the pleasure of grabbing a slot in Group 3 of Tracy Durcan's ATC swap last month and for the first time ever, I made an ATC! They were really fun to make and I have a feeling that I will be making more in the near future! I ended up using stamps from 3 different companies! I haven't done that in a loooong time! I love them though! I think they are very 'me' and what I'm all about! Whadda ya think?


  • STAMPS- Love Grows Mini (Inque Botique), Live, Love, Laugh (Inkadinado), Harlequin BG (Starving Artistamps)
  • PAPER- Cool Caribbean, Certainly Celery
  • INK- Palette hybrid black, Versamagic Sea Breeze
  • OTHER- Nestabilities, rhinestones, pop dots

I have to pass on some more news that smARTworks just released 29 pages of new stamps!!! That's twenty-nine!!! Lots of Angi-B and some of my new favorites designed by Dina (who is giving away a Trio set as blog candy right now!) called 'Trios'. Here is a direct link to my favorite Trio she did! I love the Daisy set!

Well, off to eat lunch! Hope everyone has a fantastic day!!! Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Lindsay Spencer said...

I love your ATC's. The colors are great. They make me want to go swimming. So fresh and spring!

Tanis said...

Cute Cute Cute!! I love the colours too, and the nice, clean, simple layout :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Heidi, these turned out super cute!!

Janine said...

These are so sweet!! I never thought I would like doing ATc's but they are fun!!

Sam said...

Addictive little things aren't they? Lol! And these are your first?? Wow! Fabulous ... LOVE the clean crispness of them ... so pretty!

Kristine said...

Hi Heidi!
Wow, whqt a blog you have! Loaded with goodie creations and pictures! Too bad I don't live in Canada too play for some blog candy!
Have a nice weekend!
Kristine from Norway

Dawn Easton said...

These are so sweet! I've never made any ATCs before but really need to try! Yours are fabulous!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Love you ATC's!!!
:-)

Bunny B said...

Cute ATCs Heidi!
<3 them :)

Meli Palmer said...

I loooove those colors together. Adorable ATC's Heidi.

Rose Ann said...

It's a nice combination of stamps, Heidi! I bet everyone was thrilled to receive this!!