Thursday, January 31, 2008

We have a winner!

Dum-da-da-dum-da-dum!!!! The winner of the uber cool stamps sets from Queen Kat Designs shown here is.........


AMY S!!!! {post #12}

Congrats! Email me {pea_pods_mom@yahoo.com} with your snail mail so I can get everything in order to get your sets to you!

Last week I got a package from Tracey at Starving Artistamps that has different Red Castle images inside along with textured paper and new Prima mulberry flowers. I was pretty excited to say the least and this was one of the first of 6 so far that I have done. The bird is from the Canary sheet. I did an article on the Stacy and Friends: 40 Techniques for Card Making for Craft Critique and I had forgotten (and always seem to forget) about the bleach technique. So, that's what I did with this one. Hope you like it!!!

  • STAMPS- Canary (Red Castle), 42-02 The Best Thing (Starving Artistamps)
  • PAPER- kraft, textured green
  • INK- Stazon Jet Black
  • OTHER- bleach, sewing machine, Prima mulberry flowers, black brad

Thank you kindly for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Heidi! How cool, I actually won something! Woo Hoo! I'll email you. :)

Thank you so much!
Amy S.

Rose Ann said...

Pretty card, Heidi!!