Well hello everyone and happy Monday! I know Monday isn't always the most looked forward to day of the week but it's a nice day here in Ohio! It's 60 right now with a high of 64! It will be 60 again tomorrow too. Now, if it would only stay that way! At least the kids will be able to play out a bit.
So, I have a question for you guys. What die cut machine do you have and how well do you like them? I have my article running on Craft Critique today about the love for my Sizzix. It got me thinking though if everyone else is as passionate about their own machine like I am. So, leave a comment and tell me what you think.
Also, I am trying to get things lined up for specific days of the week on here. I enjoyed doing it before but things just got so hectic around here. I think that I am in a good position now to do that. I have my own laptop now so I don't have to keep running back and forth between computers. That is such a help! Anyway, I am thinking a Nestabilities day, a Super Simple Day, a smARTworks day, possibly a Starving Artistamps day, or maybe sketch day. I don't want to fill the whole week up, just 2-3 days so I can challenge myself and possibly others. So, if you have any input please share!
Both of these next cards are made with Nestabilities. I was having a hard time thinking of what I could use the tiny rectangles for but once I pulled these ornaments out they worked perfectlt. And yes, I know Christmas is over but I didn't get the dies till after Christmas so I had to try them out with whatever I had on my desk!
- STAMPS- Ornate tooled leather background, Ornaments 45.08 (Starving Artistamps)
- PAPER- Real Red, green CS
- INK- Palette Hybrid Nior, Versamagic Cloud White
- OTHER- Nestabilities rectangle and scalloped rectangle dies, Cuttlebug Swirls embossing folder, ZIG markers, Sakura Stardust pen, pop dots
This one is a set of 8 I made for my momma. As soon as I saw this stamp I thought of her. She is always joking about being a queen. But the truth is, I think she is! Size is 4 1/4 x 4 1/4.
- STAMPS- Just the Queen (American Art Stamp)
- PAPER- pink CS, black CS
- INK- Palette Hybrid Nior
- OTHER- Nestabilities rectangle and scalloped rectangle dies, Cuttlebug Circles embossing folder, Copic markers, Sakura Stardust pen
Well, thanks for stopping by and everyone enjoy their Monday!!!!