Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I am the master........of disaster.

Hey guys! When coming up with my post title all I had to do was look at my stamp area. What a mess! I have been stamping and stacking and scooting and pushing things around to finish up all of the Christmas stuff I have needed to get done. And by the way, I'm still not done with tags for my hot chocolate bags or the labels for the cookies and muffins I haven't made yet. No worries! I work better under pressure! Who needs sleep anyway!

I wrote up my top 5 favorite blogs over on Craft Critique yesterday and let me tell you, it was REALLY hard to choose! I think I did a good job though at showcasing the ones I really love and if I was able to do a top 15 that would have been even better! Heather shared a link that I wanted to post here that I thought was pretty cool. SheetLoad of Cards is a blog that has a monthly free ezine for card layouts. Their motto is 'Our goal is to increase your card stash using one layout, a few sheets of paper, and a short amount of time.' Sounds good to me! Anyway, it's definitely worth checking out!

Okay, so I have finished quite a few cards since I posted last and they are all Christmas ones soooooo I am going to post quite a few today. I will save a few for a few days from now but since it's so close to Christmas I'm probably going to pack them all into a few posts. We'll start with the penguin ones. These guys are just so cute! I colored them all with Prismacolors and OMS and then outlined them with my Copic B21 Baby Blue marker. Then of course you've gotta add glitter and rhinestones!


  • STAMPS- Penguin Games (Stampendous), Merry Christmas (Studio G)
  • PAPER- Rob and Bob Studios Christmas Stack (last years), black CS, Certainly Celery CS
  • INK- Palette Hybrid Nior
  • OTHER- Snowflake brads (JoAnn's), rhinestones, glitter, snowflake button, ribbon

Well, I need to get back to the Photo Story (slideshow with music) I'm making for hubby's grandparents. Still have quite a bit to do. If any of you guys are interested you can go to the Microsoft website and search 'Photo Story 3' and it will bring up a post to let you download it for free. I used it 2 years ago when I did one for my dad's memorial and I had to pay $30 for it but now it is free. I like it and it really does make a special gift. If you decide to try it out and have any questions then feel free to email me and I can help you out as best I can.

Hope you all have a great day! I'll be back tomorrow (trust me, I'm gonna type my entry up tonight while I'm snuggling on the couch with Joe!).

4 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Your penguin cards are soooo adorable, Heidi!

Thanks so much for mentioning my blog over at Craft Critique! I am very honored and grateful!!! ;) (((HUGS)))

Deb Wood said...

These are so cute! I especially love the Merry Christmas stamp! TFS!

Pork Recipes said...

Nice post thaanks for sharing

Pork Recipes said...

Nice blog, thanks for posting