Hey guys! Just checking in! Our family had a nice, relaxing weekend together. The kids and Joe swam in the pool we got (just one of those easy set ones) and we watched movies together and ate junk food and pizza. It was great! Joe had been working every weekend for 3 weeks so it was nice to have some family time.
I had to write my article for Craft Critique on my favorite tool and although I will leave that a mystery, I will say that I made this thinking I might put it in the article but decided not to. The glitter I used it super super old. I would guess at least 30 years or so from the packaging. I have green, red, and this gold color. I am hoarding them though becacuse they give the actual 'antique' look! It reminds me of those old Christmas bulbs your grandparents or parents hang on the tree.
I can't decide if I actually like this tag or not though. Still getting used to it I guess.
- DCWV CS
- BasicGrey Fruitcake paper
- Marvy Giga and Mega scalloped oval punches
- Cropodile and eyelet
- pop dots
- black marker
I thought it would be fun to do the Blog Scattegories that is going around. I love the game Scattegories! My family and I always used to play that and Balderdash. Yes, we are very good bs-ing!
- Your Name: Heidi
- Famous Artist/Band/Musician: Hannah Montana
- 4 letter word: Hand
- Vehicle: Honda
- TV Show: Happy Days
- City/Town: Honalulu (wish I was there right now!)
- Boy Name: Harper
- Girl Name: Hayley
- Occupation: Hair dresser
- Something you wear: Heels
- Celebrity: Halley Berry
- Food: Hot Dog
- Something found in a kitchen: Honey
- Reason for Being Late: Having a baby (I've had the chance to use that 3 times!)
- Cartoon Character: Henry (from Oswald)Something
- You Shout: "Honey, I'm home!"